PICKUP & DELIVERY POLICY
Sunrise Grocer will work with you on setting up delivery and or pickup times once the order has been processed and fulfilled. Sunrise Grocer will do its best to fulfill all orders within 24 hours of the order. All scheduled pickups and deliveries will between the times of: 12pm – 2pm, 4pm – 6pm, 7pm – 9pm.
Sunrise Grocer will hold your order for up to 24 hours before canceling the order. If a delivery order is not able to be made during the scheduled time it will be the responsibility of the consumer to pickup the order at the location that is closest to the delivery address. Sunrise staff members are not allowed to place groceries inside a consumers house and will coordinate with you via phone and knock on the door when we arrive.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Last updated: March 24, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Sunrise Grocer operated by Sunrise Grocer. If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
- You are entitled to cancel Your Order without giving any reason for doing so before the order has been picked up or delivered.
- The deadline for cancelling an Order is prior to receiving the Goods OR
- In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement.
- You can inform us of your decision by:
* By email:
* By phone number: 208-888-4517
- We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods.
- We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should deliver the Goods to the following address during business hours: 805 N Main Street Meridian ID, 83642. We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email:
- By phone number: 208-888-4517